To work with all Members, the community and organisations in developing and implementing locality working, case management, specialist services as part of the Council’s Customer connect programme.
Delivery of the Council Plan objectives in relation to quality of service and high performance culture.
The organisation of the Authority relating to the Council’s central services, including Employee relations.
Providing and maintaining parks infrastructure.
Polices, plans and strategies
· Parks and Open Spaces Strategy
· Customer Charter and Contact Strategy
· Member Development and Training Plan
· Workforce Plan (to be reviewed under customer connect programme)
· Customer services (operational)
· Car Parking (operations)
· Waste Management (operations and service optimisation)
· Member Services
· Member Training and Development
· Legal and Committee Services and HR Services
· Leisure, Public Realm, (Parks and Open Spaces (Including cemeteries, trees, woodland and playground improvement)
· Corporate Health and Safety